- To establish a Stable Youth Academy with self-sustainability through establishing income generating projects.
- To mobilize, train and support youths to discover their lost talents through sports.
- To create awareness and advocacy platform for the need to support talents in Uganda.
- To enable the young talented players access education sponsorships using the talents they have at their various schools.
- To build partnerships, networking with other sub-county, district, divisional, regional and international league and football associations for supporting the youth sports.
Raising Stars Talent Acadmy (RSTA) is a talent development institution engaged in mobilising, training, and supporting young people through cognitive activities such as football, beach soccer, futsal, netball, basket ball, tennis, etc.
Yes it is — RSTA is attended by both boys and girls.
Yes, Raising Stars Talent Acadmy (RSTA) is a fully registered member of Uganda Youth Football Associations UYFA/20A/007 and licensed by the Federation of Uganda Football Associations (FUFA).
At RSTA, we comprehensively develop the child's talents through empowering their cognitive, emotional, social, and physical aspects of life. RSTA is hinged on five core values which are being; Organized, Dependable, Reputable, Accountable, and Team Players.
Raising Stars Talent Acadmy (RSTA) was founded 12 years ago by school dropout youths in Bamusuuta A Village, Nakifuma Constituency, Mukono District. Since its inception on the of 10th of February, 2011, RSTA has empowered, trained and developed thousands of children.