Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, address, phone number, and/or zip code when you visit our website and/or sign up for our Services. For example, you may provide us with information if at all you:
- are making a query to Raising Stars Talent Academy;
- contact us or send us a message through our website;
- participate in any of our services that request for information;
- participate in surveys, service reviews or similar types of activities regarding Raising Stars Talent Academy. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other info you choose to provide. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services.
Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
Device Information: We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
Usage Information: To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view and the dates and times of your visits.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies: We and third party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Please review your web browser’s "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services
- To facilitate transactions and payments as you make donations
- To personalize your experience on our Services such as by providing tailored content and recommendations
- To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support and
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
How We Share the Information We Collect
Raising Stars Talent Academy may disclose your information with your permission.
We use analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and process certain analytics data. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Testimonials & Responses
With your consent, we may post on our website testimonials that you provide, which may contain personal information such as your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vendors and Service Providers
We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures
We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Any Queries or Concerns?